Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Malaysian first

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I don't know how to start this time. Usually I have a topic in mind, that I feel like voicing out. This time tonight, I have the urge to write. For the past 30 minutes, I have been thinking that I want to write tonight. The issue, well, none.

Of late, there has been no major events happening to me. I am still an avid follower of our national politics, I remain a big fan of Liverpool and I want to keep on improving as a Muslim and a Malay.

There is one movie that really caught my attention. Approaching 28 years of my life as a Malaysian, I haven't really felt that all Malaysians can identify themselves as a Malaysian first, and a Malay second. I have to admit that I am really really really impressed with Namewee's efforts in Nasi Lemak 2.0.



You can ask my friends, I am very close to my Chinese neighbours. I have lived under one roof with Chinese, Indians and Sabahan. I enjoy making friends with them. I can assure you that not many have had that experience, let alone having the will to try that.

So kudos to Namewee. Hats off to you my fellow Malaysian.



I hate racism. Let's kick racism out of our lives.

There will be a big event happening this Saturday. Will keep you updated for sure. Hopefully there will pics uploaded here.

till next time. Cheers

assalamualaikum

No comments: