Thursday, September 15, 2011

Time and tide

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Life as a doctor is a really an unpredictable one. It is worse especially if you are bonded to the government for a certain period of time. In my case, it is a 10 year contract. 8 1/2 more to go.

Say for example, my department is blessed with a good number of medical officers. I have only 5 on calls for the this month. Next month there will be a couple leaving the department, therefore we are all back to square one.

With regards to me, I have submitted my transfer request. I've requested Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. I am neither Torres nor Meireles who decided at the 11th hour to turn their back on their old club, who has given them so much.

lol! Jokes aside, it is attributed to the fact that it is my turn to take care of my parents. I have been away for far too long. Long story short, I feel homecoming is so good. No, I have not received my confirmation letter yet. It is this feeling that, frequent traveling Kulim-KL-Kulim makes you miss home more and more. It never subsides really.

Wish me luck!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: