Friday, June 10, 2011

Rise and Fall

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Hello there, my followers!

Yeah, it has been a long short hiatus here. I apologise for that, it's nothing short than a turbulance to describe the past few weeks.

Well, I am not in the best state of mind to reveal anything yet. I guess I need some time for recovery, both mentally and physically.

I just want to say that I would like to be active here again, sharing my thoughts on anything and everything I like.

I really miss that part of my life, where I am critical in my ideas and opinions, and I get replies questioning my thoughts.

There's a saying "What does not kill you will only make you stronger". To be honest, I am not into this, but I will learn to be back on my feet again. I know I will.

Life is like this, you win some and you lose some.

Nobody likes to lose. Proven many times, winning or losing is not an option.

You just have to get on with that.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: