Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Imperfecta

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Over the past few days, I feel more calm, settled.

I don't know what has made me feel that. To a certain extent, I can confidently attribute this to the kulliyah by Dr Asri.

I think I've made up my mind. What has happened has happened. Of course, there are regrets. I suppose that is part and parcel of life. No matter how hard you try sometimes, the happy ending may be far off from what you have dreamed off.



Hence, you may as well swallow the pill, though it is bitter. Not everything that is bitter is bad.

I once, was the first to get cramps in the expedition to conquer Gunung Tahan. The group consisted of 8 boys and 8 girls. It was embarrassing to have had that, but I was in the smaller group that reached the summit eventually.

Man of the moment, Sham Kamikaze

I am now back on 2 feet and putting a smile back .

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: