Sunday, June 19, 2011

Warkah

Assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Have you ever seen somebody suffering as a result of what you have inflicted? To be honest, I have, and it was never my intention.I never intended,and something I never wanted.

To this person, I pray that 1 day will be back on your feet, face the world as strong as it was before. I am sorry that you are not getting the support that you ought to get. I am still right behind you, but eventually it will be down to you to believe that you can get up again.

You know my position very well.

Perhaps whatever has happened is a blessing in disguise. We are weak after all. We can plan, and execute it to the max as we can. That is as far as your body can go. The final outcome will be at His courtesy. He knows what is best for us.

I wish you all the best in the future. It was a sweet 1 1/2 years for me, it really really was.

I can't promise what will happen in the future, but what is certain, I only want the best for us.


hope this soothes your heart, albeit temporarily

till the day we meet again,
adios my dear friend...........

assalamualaikum

No comments: