Monday, February 07, 2011

Treason

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I'm absolutely glad that last week ended yesterday. It was a turbulent week, and one of the most nerve-wrecking weeks of my life.

What is sweeter was how the way it closed its curtain.

2 issues that made into the trending topics last week
-Torres
-Egypt.

1st of all, I am very grateful to Allah for bringing back my younger sister. She was stuck in Egypt. God knows how terrible it was, but she endured it. Admirable I must say. Put yourself in her shoes, and tell me if you could ever stand 1 day in Egypt without food, all sorts of communication and family.

Some have objected, and I believe they are entitled to their opinions. Still, it doesn't make sense to come up with ridiculous ideas. Have a look at my facebook, in one of the headline statuses. Incredible the way they tackle this issue.

When Kenya managed to provide 13 airplanes to bring home their citizens, it makes you wonder how slow our Government was, doesn't it?

It is your opinion, but I'm pretty sure if I didn't mention Umno in that sentence, you wouldn't have gotten angry, and I am very confident of this.

It is the mentality, I suppose.

Mentality.

Mentality.

That matter aside, I reckon most Liverpool fans are happy with the result last night. I admit I lost sleep when Torres decided to leave Liverpool. You(Torres) have left us, but is it necessary to mention what you have mentioned?

Destiny as you put it. You had Liverpool as your first hurdle, and you stumbled. What a feeling, there is no words to describe it.

I hope you chose the right club. I personally thank you for your services, but you are not welcome anymore in Liverpool. Expect hostile reception if you ever step food in Anfield again. You hurt them real bad mate.

This is funny. Forwarded from a cousin.

Not kampung when you can beat Chelsea at Stanford Bridge.

till next time
assalamualaikum

No comments: