Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rejoice

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I think I have just rediscovered the joy of playing football. King Kenny has now get everybody going. His magic manifested in my display tonight, not terrific, but I feel good, that is how I describe it.

You know when you are scoring goals, albeit not freely, you feel that confidence is roaring high. The next one will spur you to score another one.

Though it was another futsal session, I never really enjoyed being a striker. I feel the greatest joy in defending my own keep. Going home with 3 points is more felt when you have secured a clean sheet.

The way I see myself throughout these 27 years is, I am a team player. A victory as a team is more important than winning the top goalscorer award.

I may not have the best qualities to become a leader, but believe me, when I get the right team mates, I do strive for success together.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: