Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sakit gigi

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I've just come back from Kuala Lumpur, the city where everybody knows my name. It was for only 2 1/2 days, but joyful nevertheless.

The only negative from the journey was the recently started never ending toothache. My goodness, Panadol can only provide temporary relief. After some, the pain returns faithfully to me. Why oh why?

I can't complain though. So little grateful have I given back to the Almighty. So little have I obeyed the rules and regulations of Islam, yet so many sins have I committed, continuously.

The time will come when this pain goes away, and good and bad moments will come, albeit continuously or alternately.

I am thankful for everything.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: