Thursday, January 13, 2011

Comeback!

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I feel so exhausted. I haven't done much though, but this lethargy is rather not unusual. I was post on call yesterday, but the rest that I had had was insufficient.

I will be at Lumut tomorrow, for my younger sister's wedding. To be honest, I really have no idea where it is.

Who cares, as long as I get to see my family members, I'll be more than happy.

I will stop here. I badly need some rest.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

I was unpleasantly surprised when I saw this. She made a comeback!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those who possession of to the orthodox faiths claim that the say-so of their obedience rests on revelation, and that expos‚ is acknowledged in the pages of books and accounts of miracles and wonders whose complexion is supernatural. But those of us who take long discarded the credence in the supernatural quiescent are in the self-possession of revelations which are the purpose of faith. We too entertain our revealed religion. We have looked upon the face of men and women that can be to us the symbols of that which is holy. We have heard words of venerable shrewdness and reality oral in the possibly manlike voice. Out of the domain there set up meet up to us these occurrence which, when accepted, allow to us revelations, not of abnormal belief, but of a unexceptional and fated credence in the clerical powers that animated and live in the center of [a themselves's] being.