Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Updated!

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

This blog has been on a hiatus for the last fortnight. I'm terribly sorry for the lack of updates. Believe me, having to work for 34 hours non stop for 4 times since the New Year has really taken its toll. I am dead tired.

I still keep myself updated through Twitter and Mobile Facebook. I recently bought myself an Apple iPod. Pretty awesome stuff really. It is rather unfortunate that you need access to Internet in order for you to navigate the Touch to the max.

I installed an apps to perform a countdown to the end of housemanship. I am no more than 57 days away from crossing the finish line. Excited? You tell me!

Rumours are saying that I have been drafted into joining Paediatrics team in the future. Disastrous! I think I have to come to a decision that adult medical is the way to go for me.

Fingers crossed that whatever is given to me, I shall take it a challenge from Allah. I believe whatever is fated, it is for the better me.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

2 comments:

Iza said...

paeds?aku juga..sbb skrg tak cukup MO. aduiii...cuak sehh

Unknown said...

ko dh abes kan? aku 50 hari lg nak abes..x sabar seh!