Sunday, September 26, 2010

Worked Up!

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It is 1 am at the moment and I am still fresh. It feels weird though, because I had only 5 hours of sleep during my on call, and yet I still can't fall asleep.

I forced myself to watch that City-Chelsea game. I proceeded to Liverpool-Sunderland next. Perhaps I got too worked up with the result that I am blogging at this point of time.

It's been ages since I last felt the joy of watching Liverpool games. It just feels not right now, where everything goes wrong and nothing goes right.

Patience is the key. Regroup and stick together through thick and thin. I believe if we keep on working hard, we will strive.

Funny enough I feel like cleaning my room now. Horribly messy I tell you. Looking at the clock, is this the right moment to do this?

Or should I just go back to bed.

I don't know. Time will tell.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: