Friday, September 17, 2010

Syawal 8th

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It's Syawal Day 8 now. I am back in Kulim already, 4 days ago.

I hope Raya has brought smiles to the many of you. I, despite the short holiday, really treasured the joy of getting together with the family. It goes without saying that the short long trip to Johor Bahru from Penang was tiring, but who cares?

The only sad part is I am not getting ang pau as much as my sisters' anymore. Funny isn't it, your mind is asking you to (please)be mature, but the childish part of you keeps on wanting this. This goes away, proportionately with time.

Honestly this is not the sad really. One of my sisters, Syasya is leaving for India. Intan will be back in Egypt in October. Irwan, my brother is suffering from jet lag in Canada. His wife is soon to follow in December. Alwani is getting married in December, and plans to be with her husband at Kota Damansara.

Yeah yeah, life goes on.

I suppose the next time we will be together under one roof again the earliest July 2011. God willing, of course.

Come January, only my parents will be at home, alone.

I will come home whenever I can, I promise.

I hope Allah will grant us more opportunities to meet again. We are thankful to Allah for blessing us with a fantastic family setup. I really can't ask for more.

For my sisters, good luck in your future undertaking. Study well, and always remember that your parents and family are behind you, supporting you always.

Your future is in your hands, nobody else can change that. Regardless of how many of your friends tell you that these exams are extremely difficult, remember that these exams are part and parcel of life. Nothing good comes easily.

I will write again in the future.

Till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: