Friday, September 03, 2010

Flu

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I'm not supposed to be here where I am now, home.

I am down with flu at the moment, and self nursing with nothing but rest. With a smile on my face, I am wondering about the differences between the lifestyle of ours and of course, the rest of the world.

What makes me smile, you might wonder.

When I was in New Zealand, occasionally I will fall sick with simple viral infection. Over there, they will not advise you to come to work. Why? There's a possibility you might infect/affect your colleagues with your symptoms.

Here, at times, people use this as a time to chill out at home. It is an excuse for you to be away from work. Not everybody does this, and not every Mat Saleh has good intention when they are down with fever, my point is the more you see the world,the more knowledge you will gain.

There is one University by the name of Auckland University of Technology. In their ads, this Prof always mentions 'the more you know, the more that you will know that you do not know'.

It's true, isn't it?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: