Monday, May 10, 2010

3 in 10

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

My 1st entry in May 2010 eh? Hehe..

I've had 3 on calls in the 1st 10 days, that explains why, I hope.

I joined surgical department on March 11th, and tomorrow is the my very first ever day off really.

I need to recharge my batteries, and going back to sleep after Subuh prayer would be a good option.

Sometimes I think I would like to have 2-3 interested bloggers to join my blog. To keep this blog going, and I like exchange of ideas. It makes you a better person.

Should you have some interest, let me know. I prefer open minded individuals.

Just like how I accept the fact that Liverpool have just had a very disgraceful season. Chelsea deserved the title, and so did Bayern. Awesome stuff!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: