Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Victory and The Victors

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Definitely Malaysians know how to play it super smart. Sibu is a developed place now. The Chinese community is RM18m richer now. Bridges made and repaired. Road quality improvised.

If only the Ibans and other ethnic groups knew the facts better, the reversal in support for BN would be even better!

Nobody buys your Islamic state issue anymore. So does your development stories. They are fairy tales now.

I am hoping for an even better future.

Let's continue to educate more Malaysians on what your vote means.

As I have told you, there's a possibility my vote will go to UMNO.

Only when I see them better than PAS.

As for now, it is unlikely to happen in the near future. I don't practise fanaticism.

You know that well, don't you?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

Once again, Congratulations DAP!

No comments: