Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tell Me

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Now, somebody please tell me, how will you survive when you have 11 on calls and 5 stand by calls in a month. Goodness me, I am so screwed.

I might as well say goodbye now to weekends in June. As a friend had said, our good time has come to an end. It hasn't yet, and I don't want it to go either.

If I have 11 on calls, that means I will have 11 post call days. That is equivalent to 22 days. Plus another 5 days to be on standby mode, that means I have only 3 days left.

I'm moving out renting a place nearby next month. That would take a substantial amount of time and money. If shifting takes 3 days, excluding monetary losses, I have nothing to gain next month.

Somehow I feel sometimes I complain a lot.

If I spent less time complaining, I could spare some energy to feed my brain with knowledge. Weak people complain a lot I suppose.

Having said this, I think I should stop writing. For some reading, InsyaAllah.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

P/S Family is getting up north this Tuesday. Yeay!!!!

4 comments:

Penanam Sayur said...

Sian ko bro.

Tapi apa yg hebat, doktor sentiasa senyum bila jumpa patient, regardless how tired he/she is.

Korang mmg ironman. :D

Anonymous said...

11 calls are illegal....

rough_U_deen said...

Yeszzaaa..
Less talk, more work...
http://mindainsaniah.blogspot.com/2010/05/kehidupan-memang-memang-mencabar-tetapi.html

Unknown said...

p/sayur: thanks bro.tapi penat tetap penat.tapi x semua penat tu merugikan..=)

anon : u tell that to my boss!

rawhi! btol3.tahniah pengantin baru!!