Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PPP

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful


to those who are free, please do come and give your support. Convert your emotional support into a physical one, through financial or other ways of aiding.

May Allah give us the strength to do it.

Though I prefer to support Muslim economy instead of boycotting Israeli products, I still abstain myself from buying Israel related products. I use Halagel toothpaste. I can't remember the last time I had Coca Cola.

I haven't donated much actually. Everyone knows they can do more. I'm afraid that when the 'time' has come, it will be too late to rectify it.

I'm in Kedah, therefore it is unlikely for me to come. Spread the words please.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

who needs Perkasa when we badly need a strong Muslim community?

No comments: