Monday, April 27, 2009

Crash and Burn

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah then Most Gracious the Most Merciful

In less than 4 days, I will be in New Zealand. My younger sisters are more excited that I am because Supre is available in NZ. I am a guy, hence I care not about Supre.

In a way, the thought of being away from Malaysia for 6 days can be quite disturbing sometimes. This is home to me. NZ was unbelievably a wonderful experience, but nothing beats having nasi lemak or roti canai as your breakfast.

I hope everything will go well in NZ, and my family will be able to witness the only Malay to be conferred a scroll. This makes me smile.

I hope nobody gets me wrong. I am not arrogant. I worked hard for it, and this is my reward to my parents, who have given me the trust and help that I needed, for that I thank Allah and my parents. Without them, I wouldn't be working in Kulim now.

to my juniors who are reading this, continue your hard work and struggle. If you think medical school is hard enough, it is nothing when you are in the real world. You need to stand on your feet, and sometimes the decisions that you make may shatter the hearts of some strangers. If I could turn back the clock, I would not want to repeat medical school. I wish I had put in more effort. For your info, I haven't killed anyone yet!

lol..almost as important as studying hard, is to have the right friends. That is to give the support that you need, and vice versa. I dedicate this song, to whoever relevant. Savage Garden-Crash and Burn



When you feel all alone
And a loyal friend is hard to find
You're caught in a one way street
With the monsters in your head
When hopes and dreams are far away and
You feel like you can't face the day

Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone

till next time,
assalamualaikum

1 comment:

Penanam Sayur said...

Salam,
Selamat konvo bro!