Friday, May 08, 2009

May 4th

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am now back in KL. Flight to Kulim is less than 5hrs' time. I feel I need a longer break. Trip to Auckland was fun, but my body needs some quality rest after 6 days of daily driving. Auckland to Whangarei, Whangarei-Auckland, Auckland-Rotorua, Rotorua-Hamilton-Auckland, and Auckland to KL.


I was finally conferred a degree in MBCHB on the 4th of May 2009. It was a beautiful day. It started off with marching from the main campus down to Queen Street. Being the only Malay, I felt honoured to be called up to the stage to receive my scroll. My parents and grandma were there to witness the event. It was just beautiful.

Perhaps this was my last trip to NZ.

I was a bit upset when the flight to Malaysia was delayed by 2 hours. That's ok now. I have arrived safe and sound, and to be able to spend few hours with loved ones is impossible to forget. Now the countdown starts when will I be back to KL, with the date remains undetermined.

Unfortunately, the moment I went online upon reaching home, I was shocked to know the events that took place in Perak. It's a disgrace. Both PR and BN should have acted like adults, which they didn't. The ugliest scene was when YB Sivakumar dragged out by the policemen, which was uncivilised and barbaric to my eyes. Absolutely embarassed by it.

and MU's win added more salt to the wound yesterday. Why la?

now back to EPL, I am banking on Arsenal and Man City to cause more upset, so that Liverpo*l will be able to nick the title, the one that has been missing for close to 20 years.

I've got to go. Need to complete my packing.

till next time guys,
assalamualaikum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dah selamat berkonvo pun dia..
TAHNIAH!!!

ANA BANANA said...

Thank you 200 dollar.Hahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

congrats bro!

-s-