Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Just World

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I have only one reason that I am writing this entry

-to give a fair insight on the by-election matters-

As it comes out in the newspapers everyday that restrictions are imposed for these by elections, and the police is so just when it comes to making decisions, let me share some news that hopefully will give us a better understanding of what reality is.

I am neither a PR supporter or anti-BN in this matter. To me, there are 2 sides of each coin, therefore we are stupid if we decide to listen to one side of a story.



and 1 more from Malaysiakini,

The ceramah ended at 11.50pm - well after the 11pm deadline set by the police as one of the conditions of the permit to be observed by all political parties, so as not to disrupt the peace in village areas.

Zambry, when asked to comment, said he had “no knowledge of this”.

“I don’t know if the police have set such restrictions. They should inform us about it if there is such a thing,” he added.

this is what we call fair.

FAIR? YEAH RIGHT

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: