Sunday, April 19, 2009

King Kenny

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I believe these strenuous working hours have cost me my precious visitors. If it was a competition, I would have been disappointed. It is not, and I am trying my best to share my insight on multiple issues.

I strongly agree with the PM when he suggested that no by election should be taking place at Penanti. Of course you can see it through many angles, to me it is a waste of taxpayers' money. Whether you want to see it as a sign of being a coward for the BN, or PR's confidence is riding sky high, you can never win on subjective matters.

Let's talk about English for Science and Mathematics. You like it or not, we have not seen any action taken re this matter. Don't talk about taking multiple steps aback if it's changed to BM again, or vice versa. We talk with evidences, if the study has shown that the level of English proficiency has improved, please continue with English. Please decide based on the proper study, not with emotional sentiments. Most of you readers live in big cities, therefore English is never a problem. Clearly you have never been to the small kampung in Bentong, 2 hours away from the town. Go there and tell me if you can find The Star or NST there.

Or better still, let us join hands together to face the uncertainties of our current economic state. Politics have its boundaries, and enough of politics when it is due.

Our economy is bad. Why? Because I am yet to receive my 1st pay. lol!!!! I am now relying on my saving, to be honest.

Looking forward to be back in Auckland end of next week InsyaAllah.

See you guys there.
Adios

till next time,
assalamualaikum
p/s is it true that King Kenny(Dalglish) is coming back to Anfield?

No comments: