Friday, April 17, 2009

Update!

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

these long working hours have taken its toll out of me. Getting up at 5.30 am, and you are already on your bed at 10pm sleeping so early, only to ensure you are fresh enough to last the next day.

Today, when I am only working half day, I am stuck down here in my room. Ideally I'd like to spend it in a shopping complex, or better to spend some time with the loved ones. Here in Kulim, I do have many friends, but many of them are females. I can't go out with them, therefore I worked hard today to waste my time. My room is now clean and tidy as a result!

PKR's Fairus' decision to step down did not come as a surprise, just as everyone had expected. There is no benefits asking the rationality, or whatever questions you have in mind. For me, it's unnecessary to spend people's money again and again for by elections. Enough is enough and please get back to work. Enough of by elections already! End the drama, and work together both BN and PR for the success of Malaysia and challenging times ahead.

Work hard like Liverpool ok?

lol! that's a ridiculous example isn't it.

But Gerrard-less Liverpool managed to get 4 goals at Stamford Bridge. I feel rather proud with the achievement, though the disappointment from the 1st leg is still obvious.

I should be coming back for the Graduation Ceremony in Auckland this May. Seriously I am looking forward to leaving Kulim(temporarily) and have some good time in NZ. I don't miss Auckland that much, but the stress from work is making me desperate to have some time off work.

and I badly need my pay, boss!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

3 comments:

azzahra said...

dr!
posting ape?
kitorg xm
doakan ~

Penanam Sayur said...

Salam Dr.
Heh, tak sabar aku nak panggil ko Dr. secara live dowh!

Anonymous said...

salam doc..
kadang-kadang memang agak memenatkan dan membosankan..
sebabnya.. bebanan kerja dan keadaan persekitaran yg kdgkala agak membosankan.. right?? hehe
ape2pun.. jadikan tugas anda sebagai doctor itu salah 1 cabang untuk membantu agama Allah.. berikan khidmat yg terbaik utk pt anda.. wish u all the best doc!!!