Saturday, February 14, 2009

Langkawi here I come!

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am leaving for Langkawi tomorrow. It's going to be for 2 weeks, and hopefully everything will go well as planned. Isn't it annoying that you to pack and unpack, and when you leave your destination, the same cycle repeats.

I still can't answer you where I will be posted. I am hopeful to get a placement in KL, but it will not really matter to me where I'll end up.

I have been away from home many years now. I went to Kelantan(MRSM), and in Auckland I was the only Malay to have graduated(Alhamdulillah). What is different this time is I can't rely everything on my parents anymore. No more asking for money I suppose. I need to start planning my future from here onwards.

Getting married? It's a question that I face everyday, and I have no answer for that. I am not short of options by the way. lol! Previously, I never really wanted things to happen, thus I offer thousand apologies here to the ones that were involved. This debate shall stop here, okay.

Sometimes it's good to have a light entry, to cool down the mood. It's quite hot out there, isn't it? =p

I should get back to packing. Boring gile doe!!!

till next time,
assalamualaikum
p/s To anyone who has been to Langkawi before, any suggestion at all? Murah ke perfume kat sana? Aktiviti apa best?

eh, to any of my friends, if it's still relevant, this is my no 013-224 8515.Permanent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.

kirim slm ek kat sesape aku kenal kat sane.

oh.. and bile nak kawen? =P

Penanam Sayur said...

Heh, dah bley kawin dah mu jerghi...