Friday, February 20, 2009

Kulim/Kedah

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allaht the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I am currently at Induction Course and soon Biro Tata Negara(BTN).

To my surprise, they have offered me the job as House Officer/Junior Doctor at Kulim Hospital. I was a bit upset initially, however, having thought the pros and cons of Kulim, I have decided against making an appeal.

Yes, it's far away from KL.

Time is also an important factor taken into consideration. Should I decide to appeal, I will still have to serve the government in rural area(s) in years to come. Might as well do it now right?

Anyway, the schedule is very tight, therefore I can't promise you if tomorrow is the next entry to come. I'll try my best though.

till next time,
assalamualaikum
p/s lapor diri kat Kulim 5hb March insyaAllah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kah kah kah...kedah jugak hang dapat no!!!! tak seriau ka???hehehe

-zaim-

rough_U_deen said...

Berkhidmat kpd masyrkat..
Evnthgh risk analysis dah buat dgn penuh structured...
Jgn lupe istikharah...
All d best bro..
Papepun, singgah kerteh.. sound la eyh. No same lagi till now

Anonymous said...

Chances that you gonna shine over there mate.

Good luck in your career onwards.

Cheers.

Regards,
NZ medical trainee.