Saturday, June 13, 2015

See you again

Assalamualaikum

My 1st entry from Kubang Kerian! How's everyone doing?

I actually tried blogging earlier, but life has been rather hectic here. Not in terms of workload, because I feel Melaka is busier. Living an academic life, trying to meet the standard is not easy. I am no longer doing MO call. Registrar is one level higher, and Peter Parker couldn't be more right.

Great power comes with great responsibilities.

I come back home at close to 6 pm on average. I now try to make it a routine to jog for a good 30 minutes 2-3 times per week. Thanks to this regime, I had to say goodbye to my 10 year old futsal shoes. As a result, I had to fork out RM150 today to get a new pair.


If I haven't told, yeah, I am renting a room here. It costs Rm300, not inclusive of the utility bills. It sucks to be away from the loved ones. My wife, I got to say thanks to her. Without her support, I wouldn't be here. She's pregnant, and she has to take care of our beloved princess.

Gosh, I miss them very much.

Truth be told, tears were flowing freely the day I had to say goodbye to them. My daughter wouldn't let me go. It's like telepathic, she flexed her head forward so I would kiss her forehead.

Skype isn't equivalent to reality, but that is the closest I can get here. How could anyone not melt when she touched my face on her Ipad. Papa misses you too, love.

Tomorrow the third week of my USM life resumes. I hated the fact I was on call yesterday. I am post call today, and had to make use of all the time I had to complete things. It does not matter how tired I am, life goes on tomorrow.

Doctors do not need any rest. Useless to bring this issue up again, the seniors had it worse last time. So they say, no?


 I dedicate this song to my beloved family. Thanks to mama, late papa, all my siblings and friends too.

Pray hard that I'll make it through.

How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride


I pray that this is the last ride I have to do it alone.

I miss all of you.

Till I see all of you again.
Salam

No comments: