Sunday, September 09, 2012

Syawal

Assalamualaikum

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It has been 2 months since the last entry. Life is never getting easier, and I face more and more challenges everyday.

We are still in Syawal, the month of celebration after 1 month of fasting. It is only Day 1 of Syawal that is the Day of celebration. Something that can never be changed is our tradition to have the whole month for celebration.

While other people are attending open houses everywhere, I am stuck in the on call room. I wish I could change the whole system.

Not all is bad. I have lived together with my beloved wife for close to 3 months now. Happier of course. We are still working to our best capacity to furnish the house. With fixed salary, this must be done in bits. Still I try to achieve without compromising my coffers.


Funny, I bought this when it is not in our to-buy list. I realise that I have my fitness level has reached the lowest since I started this work. Knowing that I have a minimum 7 on calls + 7 post (on)calls, I have a maximum of 16 days for physical activities. Minus 4 weekends, I am left with 8 days. How much can I achieve with that?

On the academic side of me, I have applied for Masters programme in July. Yes, it is Paediatrics. Fingers crossed, I hope the application will go well. Should I get it, I next hope to come out of the programme alive. Lol!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: