Monday, September 17, 2012

Euphoric!

assalamualaikum

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Hi folks! I just got off from my treadmill, n it feels euphoric to have so much endorphin circulating in your body. Still sweating though.

Back in 2011,  going to the gym was a routine. No, not the weight lifting stuff. I would spend 30 minutes on average for cardio, and another 10-20 minutes on my will-never-get-slimmer tummy. Come July 2011, it all stopped. The desire to come home was too good to turn down.

Now that life isn't as turbulent as before, I hope I can allocate some good minutes whenever I can for exercise. They say investing in health is the best investment ever. I'm pretty sure those good things for you do not come for free. Money, health, spouse, you name it. You have to work hard to achieve them.

So guys, come and join me. Endorphin is equivalent to euphoria. Try it!

For my wife,



till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: