Thursday, September 20, 2012

Burnt out

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Where else can I be writing this from? It is 10.50pm, and not 2 minutes ago I was informed another case is coming in.

Today is a strange day. We completed our round before proceeding to my presentation. The topic was 'Dehydration and Electrolytes Imbalance'. I thought I did well. Since 5 pm, I started to feel a sense of restlessness.

Tomorrow is only half day for me, and I'll have some time for rest. Saturday, I have a wedding to attend. Sunday is on call. Next weekend, another 2 weddings for me. The weekend after is on call. The subsequent weekend is PALS course.

How can I not complain? I feel burnt out. I just need a break. Did I manage to utilise last weekend for me? No!! Altogether, it will be 5 weekends in a row without a break.

I can choose not to go to these weddings. Having said that, some things are beyond your power to have a say.

I gotta stop. Patient hasn't come yet, but I'm in no cheerful mood.

Till next time,
assalamualaikum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in
the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to
work on. You have done a marvellous job!

my web-site online business for dummies