Sunday, September 16, 2012

Update

Assalamualaikum

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Pity my wife. She has been firing on all cylinders for the past 2 days. She is one of the organisers of district level 'Karnival Jelajah Sihat'. She's now soundly asleep, and I just let her be. The amount of effort she put in was magnificent. Fortunately, tomorrow is a day off for all Malaysians. Therefore, we have all the time in the world for both of us.

It wasn't a quiet night for me either. I was on my 5th on call of the month. I stepped into the ward, only to find that less than half of the patients had been seen. I wondered why. How unlucky you could be when you start your call with a premature baby of 30 weeks, weighing 1.2 kg. Resuscitation alone took about 2 hours, before we eventually transferred her to a Kelang Hospital.

May Allah grant you health to you, you tiny boy.

Now, let's talk about future. Previously I did mention that I had handed in my Masters application form. After speaking to several experts, I have decided that I want to go for MRCPCh exams in February next year. I don't know what is best, but I don't want waste much more time.

Banting is a nice place. They've been kind towards me, but I can't stand doing the same thing any longer. It would be nice if our Ministry of Health listened to the grassroots. The schedule I find is anything but free.

Serious matters aside, have any of you tried Line? It's another apps, available in most Os. It comes in very handy, and cute too. It is something like WhatsApp, but better. Do add me up.

I will have photos in my next entry. 

till next time,
assalamualaikum


No comments: