Friday, April 13, 2012

The Success

Assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Life is good at the moment. I am attending a Perinatal Annual Congress course in 1 World Hotel, meaning I can save some money from travelling till Sunday.

I met some friends whom I used to work with in Kulim. It feels good, rejuvinated somehow. I can now recall what comfort zone means. I was a Medical Officer for merely 10 months. Nevertheless, I know the place inside out. Now that I have moved on, I have to aim for the stars.

I can see the people around me with different level of success. We the human beings never feel satisfied, do we? Always the thirst is there for one to reach another milestone in life. I envy the people who finally get their chance to pursue Masters, or earning 5 digit salary monthly.

Allah is fair. One day Insyaallah my wishlist will come true. As for now, keep working hard and patience are the keys to success.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: