Thursday, April 05, 2012

Square One

Assalamualaikum

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It doesn't do anyone any good to be writing after a long hiatus. I suppose it will be very difficult to recapture the visitors that I once averaged 200 per day. Not a bad statistics, considering the fact that I hit the peak when I was a student.

So you ask where am I now. Hospital Banting is where I serve now. I am, thank God, still in Paediatrics. I have completed 1 full year in Paediatrics, and the ups and downs have done nothing spurred my interest into a greater height, Yeah right...

I am moving into 4th month of married life. Baby? No, no luck yet. Is luck alone enough?


My wife and I.

I would really like this blog to be up and alive again. I miss this big part of my life. Writing lights up the world. In order for you to excel, you need to read lots. However, you need somebody to write before you can read, don't you?

My wife has started blogging as well.


Hope P1 Wimax will not disappoint me in Banting. I miss their great service they provided me in Kulim previously.

If only everything could be pre-warned.

Till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: