Friday, April 20, 2012

Counting Hours

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It is 6.48pm now, and I still have 11 hours more to go before I can start packing up to go home. Ward is full, and in the next 11 hours anything can happen.

As it has made headlines in the past few days, our work is very taxing. Malaysians are more educated, and the demand is more as a consequent. Gone are the days when we tell them what to do and they just have to obey it.

Nowadays, lips service is getting equally important as the practical physical service. They demand explanations for this and that. The moment you are seeing the 30h patient you aren't yourself anymore. Unbelievable as it seems, this is only 2012. Imagine how is it going to look like in 2020?

Azri Fickry - 199x

Life is a growing young boy was fun. Now my job is to ensure your kids grow up and achieve his or her maximum potential.

My pay slip

Do not give me a call instantly after you have seen this. For the record, I don't earn what you can see in the cheque.

Now time for dinner. I have a few patients to review tonight. Adios...

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: