Friday, April 20, 2012

Bold

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Just received 1 good news from wifey in Melaka. I was talking about getting a new BB phone and have even planned to take a few locum slots to fund the cost. Today when I was texting her, I knew something wasn't right. I don't know what it was, but she took longer than usual to reply.

So then I reached home at 7.30pm. I was again exchanging texts with her, and she had something to say. So, long story short, here it is.


May Allah bless you always wifey. You have been nothing but sweet. A gift that one couldn't ask for a better one.

Hopefully, in this rarely free weekend, I get to spend a meaningful time with her. I will be on call tomorrow, and right after rounds on Saturday morning, the destination set will be none other than Melaka.

Fingers crossed, hopefully her brother will be successful in finding a replacement of his locum. Otherwise she will be the obvious target to take the chair.

I've known this song for many years, but only a couple of days ago I finally got to know who the singer was. Enjoy this song wifey, and to you the readers. Sorry the video's a bit old school.



till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: