Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jealousy

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It's really strange to be mentioning this, but jealousy has preoccupied my mind for the past 2 days. I seem not to be able to get rid of this one thought.

I suppose not to go into details in the matter above is a smart move.

Preaching to people that 'you don't always get what you want' is the easiest thing to do. We've been taught that there's always a reason for everything that happens. Allah never fails to listen to us. He never rejects our requests. He is fair, he knows when to grant the request and when to substitute it with something better.

Having that in mind, I guess patience is the key.

Patience my love, patience- Gollum.

In the meantime, I know the key to success is to work hard, and work smart. Work harder, harder and harder.

I hope at the same time I will strive harder to become a better Muslim.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: