Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Disgusting UMNO

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I think we Malaysians have seen the dirtiest that we could ever imagine in our politics. The video that is said to have involved Anwar Ibrahim has been disseminated all over the country. What is more disgusting, Utusan and Kosmo, have cut and pasted the stilled images from the clip and made it public, for the youngster to the old folks to read.

I don't know if I will ever forgive Utusan. I truly don't know where are the so called 40 ulama who joined UMNO with the intention to spread the good image of Islam. I feel disgusted looking at UMNO. I feel disgusted that they call themselves Malay Muslim when the only thing that they do is slandering.



If it is really Anwar, bring him to court.

I will never vote for UMNO, for as long as blood is pumping through my veins. Call me fanatic, but I really cannot tolerate this.

To the scholars in UMNO, I have never lost so much respect as I have at you. I mean it.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: