Sunday, April 17, 2011

Incredible!!

Assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I know this page is lacking in update for almost a week, or slightly more. I've been slightly busy though. You know that you can't always win. Also important to note that you will always lose something in every victory.

Life as a medical officer is not easy. Every post on call I'll feel extremely exhausted, without fail. No matter how much sleep do I get through the night, the next day surely makes me I need a day off to completely recover.

Anyways, I have been making my life busy by working extra time in private clinics. I'm earning some extra money, and I guess it is only fair that I use a large chunk of that money for myself. Therefore folks, enjoy this!



I have returned to the right path. I was with Htc previously, before switching to Nokia. The time is right, couldn't be any better somehow.

I pledged my loyalty to Samsung 10 years ago. I reckon there is always turning back in this matter.

I'll be at Penang for the next 2 days. This time it is for asthma seminar. Quite looking forward to it really. God willing, I will come back with some improvised knowledge, and photos!!!

till next time
assalamualaikum

No comments: