Monday, December 13, 2010

Maturity

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am truly grateful to Allah for being given the chance to spend a wonderful time with family last weekend.

I find it hard to believe that she is married. She is 24, mature enough to be a wife. To my eyes, she is still my younger sister. =)

I suppose it could be a hint that nobody is getting any younger. I will turn 28 at the end of next year. Not being able to step up to a higher level is boring, if you know what I mean. Stagnant sucks.

During this wedding, I got the chance to snap a photo with this gentleman, who makes headline more often than not, lately.


I respect for whatever he is fighting for. Having said that, that does not mean I agree with his ideas. Never.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

3 comments:

Penanam Sayur said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

wow apsal lak bro?

keropok lekor said...

Nice pic with Mr Abraham :)

At least he fought for what he believed in, rather than thousands of us who 'hidup segan, mati tak mahu'.