Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lethargic

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It was a rather strange night, last night. I arrived safely at destination at 7 pm. More or less 4 hours did I take from KL to Kulim.

The night before I had barely 6 hours of sleep.

Being obviously tired last night, I switched off everything from my comp to my Blackberry at 11 am. I tried, somehow my constant turn to right and left did not help either.

I finally managed to get a couple of hours eventually. How exactly is still a question. If there is somebody I really have to thank for is none other than Allah.

He kept me occupied the whole day. I was going to take a nap in the afternoon. Barely 5 minutes, I was asked to be at another ward.

Only Allah knows how tired I am at the moment.

At times, whenever I go through this period, I wish home was a few steps away. I can't deny, I yearn to return to KL.


KL is home.

Home.

Home.

Home.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

p/s check this out. A brand new iPhone 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: