Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Bad Apples

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I never expected my last article able to attract so many. Previously my page average 100 readers per day, but it has reduced over the past 2 years, since I started my job.

From the bottom of my heart, I extend my apologies to whomever it may concern. Blame the bad apples, they have given you and me a bad name.

The damage done by some lazy house officers has been done, and to turn the table, we started to find faults from the opposite party. As a consequence, the good name of many medical officers have been tarnished.

Nobody really wants this I suppose.

I wonder, when I finally get to step up to medical officer level, how would my life actually be? Will I ever be like those I mentioned before?

Time will tell.

1 more month before 2011 begins.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: