Saturday, June 26, 2010

1/2

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

in less than 5 days, we will have reached half the 2010's 365 days. Pretty fast, isn't it?

For me, I don't share the same sentiment. I have 8 more months to complete my 'Housemanship'. This means I will wake up early morning everyday for blood taking and early morning rounds.

These are still okay.

At the moment, I feel like my 2 years as a Junior Doctor is nothing less than 730 days working for the public.

Sometimes, I feel we are under appreciated.

Why are we forced to work on every weekend? Do we have no life?

Are we all not married?

Some have had kids, and as a result, they have to repay for the time lost pre and post delivery period.

I repeat, I was in New Zealand, the house officers only see the patients once a week in a GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS, don't have to come on every weekend and yet their quality is....ah, better not talk about it.

I personally think the pay is good. The workload is not that bad.

Only that the way we are treated........

Yeah yeah, 'kitorang dulu lagi teruk'..................

till next time,

assalamualaikum

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

banyak2 bersabar bro..kuatkan semangat ;)

syigha said...

yo
aku baru abes medical (last day yesterday). so 2 more postings to go for us! caiyok for u and me!! :D

ben.. said...

i suggest u 2 c da ultimate dr aziz/dr azmi...they are in town this weekend..

ben.. said...

i suggest u 2 c da ultimate dr aziz/dr azmi...they are in town this weekend..

ben.. said...

i suggest u 2 c da ultimate dr aziz/dr azmi...they are in town this weekend..