Saturday, June 12, 2010

Burnt All Out

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I'm struggling to find time to blog. I'm struggling to find time to do cleaning of my room. The best thing is I'm struggling to find time to rest.

With so many on calls coming, I'm starting to feel burnt out again. Burnt all out. The engine is running on a thinnest layer of fuel possible.

You do the best for your customers/clients/patients, and you care not about the appreciation shown, at times.

Lately I easily blow my top over little things. Why?

I am mentally exhausted. Simple.

Enjoy the picture. It's real.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

2 comments:

Penanam Sayur said...

gamba gapo ni dr.jeghri?

layout black ni napok gothic, mu buleh jadi tok bomoh plok *LOL*

Unknown said...

ala bro, kan blogger ada offer template baru.try je bro..

tu gambar kaki kene gilis ngan tayar bas..