Thursday, June 24, 2010

4th EOD

Assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I have been on continuous 3 every alternate day on calls since last weekend. Tomorrow will be the 4th. This is madness.

Still, with this new Blackberry in hand(24/7), I am still able to catch up with the recent news of everything under the sun.

I complain too much, that is why. If I just keep quite, everything will be okay, I suppose.

I suppose also that no matter where you are, you can't please everyone. You just can't, can you?

Even better, somebody makes up by saying 'Who does he think he is, thinking me(a senior) inducing that pneumothorax?'

Ego.

Is there any way you can escape this type of behaviour?

Life goes on. I wish you all the best in your future. I too do not want to be on call with you.

till next time,
assalamulaikum

No comments: