Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A New Beginning

Assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

My goodness! I have not updated this page for ages. Sorry peeps!!

I am now in Paediatrics department. Yes, surgery(surgical posting) is over.

It's a completely different world. Having gone through medical, obstectrics and gynaecology, emergency and trauma and surgical departments, you come here as if you are a newly graduated doctor.

It's fun. It offers me something different, though more complicated. I am determined to do well in the next 4 months.

When this is over, I will be only 4 months away to complete my housemanship training. I will have my full license, and I leave it Allah to decide where my next hospital will be.

Ramadhan is close. If we are lucky enough, we will see this beautiful month again. I love it. Let's hope everybody will see it through successfully.

I will leave you with 2 good articles, something that has evidence based.

Hadith Fadhilat Nisfu Syaaban

Hadith Palsu Rejab Syaaban

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: