Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Eastin

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I've had a very packed schedule over the past fortnight. Really. I was post call on 1st of April, then 3 more on calls for the next 9 days. Better still, I was sent to Eastin Hotel in Penang for GastroIntestinal Forum.

Life is full of ups and downs, aye?

Being busy does not mean life is bad. Nevertheless, as a consequence, when you win some, you will lose some. On boss' order, we have to be on call for 11 times this month. No matter how strong is my feeling to be back home(KL), I have to be patient.

I truly miss home.

What can I do?

Life as a House Officer in Malaysia is so perfect that you will never wish you want to work somewhere else.

Yeah right.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

1 comment:

s.Metro said...

Ingat x masa ko posting kat Russel 2006 dulu,pastu aku txt ckp kitorang tgh buat bbq?Bro,kitorang plan nak buat bbq lg nih....Haha!