Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A big NO!

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

“The Malays are also not happy with their demands, but the Malays still support BN,” said Ibrahim Ali.

Classic.

Whoever you are leaning to, the choice should only be made after judging both sides.

If you are a BN supporter, what is best is, you read/listen to both parties then make the best decision. Supporting anyone IS A CHOICE, and not something that you inherit, should your father/mother is a UMNO/BN supporter.

For me, I listen to KJ and Ezam's speeches just like how I read Malaysiakini and The Malaysian Insider. Occasionally I go to Utusan Online. I buy The Star everyday, and less often NST.

I am the one making the decision. I judge both parties.

There may come a day that my vote will go to UMNO. Only when they are better than PR. As for now, I can't see that happening.

The fight at my parliamentary area has always been between MCA and DAP.

Is there a need now to vote for UMNO?

NO!


till next time,
assalamualaikum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SAID : I buy The Star everyday, and less often NST.

How fair is that for both parties?

Unknown said...

I read Malaysiakini and The Malaysian Insider. Same goes to the speeches by UMNO leaders. I buy BN-controlled newspapers, both the star and NST. I prefer the star, though the reporting isnt fair and just.

Perhaps there is some misunderstanding there.

Anonymous said...

another attempt among the blogger who pledged to be neutral but yet.. (hurm)..

things has changed a lot since PRU12. i think the most problem (politically) since 2008 are lingering around states govern by PR. not sure if you realized it or not.

habit of dragging all the sensational cases into parliament without an effort to solve it properly with the authorities plus i'm still counting how many "suruhanjaya bebas" will be establish and wonder if it gonna eventually helps solving all the cases or just as a rhetoric.

wish you all the best in comparing both parties as malaysian do need to think deeply on who is the best candidate that will represent them in Parliament and DUN.

I guess all this party sentiment getting too far and full with lies. The best way of voting should be dependent on the "wakil rakyat" personality and ability to serve.