Sunday, February 07, 2010

WHAT?

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am currently in KL. I left Kulim at 7.30am and reached here at approximately 11.30am. It was a 4 hour uneventful journey. I have never seen such a bright sunny day for a long time that I thought the view was beautiful throughout that 4 hours.

I did not go immediately to TTDI. Instead, I dropped by at Sg Buloh. Everyone was there, chilling around with whoever available. At 5 pm, I finally arrived at TTDI. I performed my prayers, and changed later to my sports attire. Yeay, futsal time.

As for now, it is less than 45 minutes before the game Arsenal-Chelsea starts. I care not who wins. What is important is that to see how will John Terry perform after his Tiger Woods like scandal went to public. Interesting, isn't it?

I shall write more tomorrow. I have planned a few activities, but the execution part will remain to be seen. I hope it won't be an UMNO-like day, where talking is the main priority. Hehe..

WHAT?

WHAT?

WHAT?

that's how Saiful reacted. Hehe..

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: