Saturday, February 20, 2010

Heart attack

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

1 medical staff today was saying ' 1 day, when my time comes, let me die because of heart attack'. Sometimes, I think he couldn't be more right.

I have seen 3 cases of heart attack in the space of 2 days. 1st one, very young, 30 year old gentleman. He had heart attack at 9 pm, 10 pm he was later transferred to CCU, and shortly after that, he had his final breath. He never had any second chance to wave goodbye, or to say sorry for all his wrongdoings.

Another case, 50 year old came in with severe chest pain, diagnosed in A&E, transferred to ward, and developed ventricular fibrillation and passed away.

Once, a 16 year old boy presented to A&E with similar complaint. Diagnosis? Heart attack too.

There is one thing that these 3 individuals have in common. They smoked.

You can never tell when is your time going to come.

I don't smoke, but in between 2 choices of heart attack and cancer, I would prefer to go for the former. I don't want to go on a long stretch going through chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgical interventions. I don't want to give the unnecessary burden to my loved ones.


(I think this is my 4th time posting this video)

What differentiates us and Aziz Rantisi, he once said he would prefer to die from Apache attack, rather than cardiac arrest. He's a top,top man.

At the moment my BMI stands at 22-23. It is still very good. Unfortunately, I still can be considered leading a sedentary lifestyle.

I had chicken chop and french fries for dinner tonight.

Am I accelerating my death bomb clock?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

1 comment:

syigha said...

azri
kalau aku, i'd chose the later.

u have time to prepare the necessary things, u can have ur final goodbyes to ur loved ones and diorang pun x terkejut sgt

but it'd help if i could get A LOT of morphine for the painrelief! :P