Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hipocrisy

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am dejected. Today is the last day of my very short holiday. Tomorrow, as early as 8 am, I need to leave home for Honda car service. Depending on the time taken, I might need to leave KL once everything is ready, and I am so not ready for this.

Since I started work, I haven't had ample time to be spent with family. Firstly, the number of days allowed is short. Secondly, our bosses(not all) are stingy. Thirdly, time taken to reach KL is roughly 4 hours. So if I have 4 days, only 2 days will be counted as holiday.

Some people say there is no use of complaining when you can't do anything. I beg to differ.
I feel better if my complaint is heard. I don't know about you.

Serious matter aside, these 2 words are becoming a laughing stock for us Malaysians. 'Mokhtar' and 'What'. lol!

If there is anyone out there who would like to comment my comment on UMNO, feel free to do so. I hope, if you feel what I do is wrong, please judge yourselves too. Why criticising PAS is right and UMNO is wrong?

To the non thinkers, everything that is related to PKR is wrong. There are so many infighting within PKR. Funny. Only these fights are highlighted. Liow Tiong Lai's boycott is hidden in a small column in page 7, perhaps? Or MIC is so peaceful? Or Makkal Sakhti is on its way to greatness? Or nobody is backstabbing each other in UMNO?

UMNO-controlled newspapers are not highlighting these. Is it not obvious?

That is why they are manipulating Zulkifli Nordin issue to the maximum. It benefits them.

Oh, hipocrisy is running in our veins.

I will never vote for UMNO. Even if they have changed, I will not put a cross next to KERIS. Why? Traditionally the fight in Segambut is between DAP vs MCA. That's why! Hehe...

Jangan marah.

Ninety Mile Beach

I had a good lepaking session with a friend today. I realised that sometimes I really do miss Auckland.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: