Thursday, February 25, 2010

Money minded

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am currently running on a ultra tight schedule. Today is a normal working day, and it will finish at 10 pm. Tomorrow, by 6 am, we have to be at the hospital again. We are to be transferred to Langkawi Hospital for 3 days. Why, you might ask?

We(us), are part of the medical standby team at IronMan Langkawi 2010. Cool aye? Kulim is a good place after all.

I doubt I will have any internet connection until Sunday, therefore anything interesting do please update me. Should you be free to do that, do not ever feed me with any news from Utusan. ;p

Work matters aside, I am offically now promoting my sister's blog. She has decided to give this business a go again. She raked a huge sum of money previously, but due to logistic issues, and another sister's transfer to Canada, this blog was left unattended for a few months.

Here is the link;

http://almuntaqaboutique.blogspot.com/


Will write again,

till next time
assalamualaikum

No comments: