Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ok!

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I was going to go for a movie tonight. However the available time was 9.15pm, so we thought it would not the best thing to do. I personally was not keen, but after 1 little brainstorming, I came to realise that life is not about work, work and word.

Maybe in the near future, if I feel like going out, I'll just follow what my heart says.

I have missed so many things since started work here. I have missed friends' wedding, lost touch with close friends and slight loss of interest in watching football matches.


Now with H1N1 virus, the government has given commands to the public to press the panic button. It's the same, people have started panicking already. One thing many Malaysians do not realise is Malaysia has a good reputation in handling endemic.

Many hospitals have already started preparing for Influenza outbreak. Even in my small Kulim Hospital, Influenza seminar was held 3 weeks ago. Impressive, isn't it?

Still whatever is done is deemed a doom when H1N1 hits you. Right?

I need to make a call.

Catch with you guys again!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe in the near future, if I feel like going out, I'll just follow what my heart says.

yup!!! betul tu.. hidup nh best sgt kalu kt snts cr apa yg istimewa kat sekeliling kt..

wish u all the best